· Includes both preventative and lifestyle health solutions with access to medical professionals without additional costs or co-pay.
· A wellness dashboard that is customized to each individual’s needs with risk resolution guideline for existing conditions.
· A Road to Wellness program to promote behavior and lifestyle modifications for healthier living.
· Professional and video education to make lifestyle choices that improves health for such chronic conditions as diabetes and heart disease.
· Provides employees the opportunity to have an enhanced benefit package that provides financial resources to meet the increasing “out of pocket” medical expenses faced today.
· A wellness reserve account for each qualified employee will be calculated through tax savings. This wellness reserve is used to facilitate the employee’s premiums for their supplemental insurance products.
· In addition to Wellness Benefits, qualified employees can choose from several types of supplemental insurance coverage: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Life Insurance, and more.
· Employees who don’t qualify for the wellness reserve account dollars, may choose to elect supplemental insurance coverage. But, must pay for the supplemental insurance coverage through payroll deduction without the use of “Wellness Reserve Account” dollars.
· In most cases supplemental benefits are portable.